VBC Racing Firebolt DM 1/10 2WD Offroad Buggy is finally availablefrom HobbyKing! VBC is one of the highest quality manufacturers in RC, they use only the highest quality materials sourced from the best manufacturers around the world. VBC then combine these supreme materials with cutting edge design and the latest manufacturing technology to create preeminent race machines.
The Firebolt DM is a mid-motor mounted chassis that can be tuned for a variety of different track conditions from groomed clay, AstroTurf and carpet to dusty outdoor clay tracks, it has the pedigree to handle them all.
Nothing has been left to chance: the front ball studs lock into aluminium rather than plastic, the toe in and anti-squat plates are made of fibreglass to eliminate the compression often found with plastic parts. the chassis brace includes a fan mount for motor cooling and it can also be adjusted to allow for more or less chassis flex. The list of clever features goes on and on.
The commitment to quality of this buggy is evident from the level of finish on the 7075 aluminium chassis and superb red anodised motor mount, arm mounts and rear bulkhead, the chunky 3.7mm carbon fibre shock towers, spring steel turnbuckles, right down to the oversized rear bearings that capture the CVD pins.
The kit will accept standard 12mm hex wheels and the spur gear is a standard hex type available from a number of manufacturers. All the parts come in numbered bags according corresponding to the manual making building this kit a pleasure.
This is the kit for an experienced racer who knows quality when they see it and wants to be able to adjust their set-up to perfectly to suit the track conditions on the day, if this is you then look no further this is your new 2WD for the 2015 season!
• 2.5mm lightweight 7075 aluminum chassis
• Adjustable chassis flex system
• Carbon fiber chassis brace
• Narrow chassis design adjustable front suspension mount kick up angle
• Lightweight 7075 aluminum motor mount, arm mount and rear bulkhead
• Big bore 12mm oversize shocks
• 7075 aluminum shock caps with integrated bleed screws
• Adjustable caster insert
• Includes clear low profile Lexan body and decals
• 3.7mm carbon fiber shock tower
• Quick rear toe-in and anti squat adjustment
• Oversize rear hub bearing and camber link insert
• Captured hinge pin system with ackermann adjustments
• High torque slipper system
• Ultra smooth ball differential
• Hardened heavy duty CV drive shaft
• Intergraded motor fan mount
• Carbon filled composite parts
• Hardened heavy duty turnbuckle
• Multiple battery positions for in-board, shorty, saddle and square packs
2 Channel transmitter and receiver for surface use
Motor and pinion
Spur gear with hex slipper pads
2S 7.4V LiPoly hard case battery
Wheels and tires
Assembly and setup tools
*Note* This is a full kit requiring full assembly and setup. It is recommended to have previous kit experience. Full spares and option parts are now available!!
Hmotnost ( g )