The VBC Racing Firebolt RM 1/10 2WD Offroad Buggy is finally available from HobbyKing! VBC is one of the highest quality manufacturers in RC cars, they use only the highest quality materials sourced from the best manufacturers around the world. VBC then combine these supreme materials with cutting edge design and the latest manufacturing processes to create premium racing machines.
The Firebolt RM is a rear mounted motor version of the highly successful Firebolt DM chassis. It can be tuned for a variety of different track conditions from groomed clay, AstroTurf and carpet to dusty outdoor clay tracks, it has the pedigree to handle them all.
Nothing has been left to chance with the Firebolt RM, the front ball studs lock into aluminum rather than plastic, the toe in and anti-squat plates are made of fiberglass to eliminate the compression often found with plastic parts. the chassis brace includes a fan mount for motor cooling and it can also be adjusted to allow increases and decreases chassis flex.
The commitment to quality on this buggy is evident from the level of finish on the 7075 aluminium chassis and superb red anodised motor mount, arm mounts and rear bulkhead, the chunky 3.7mm carbon fibre shock towers, spring steel turnbuckles, right down to the oversized rear bearings that capture the drive pins.
The kit will accept standard 12mm hex wheels and the spur gear is a standard hex type available from a number of manufacturers. All the parts come in numbered bags according to the manual, making the build simple and easy to complete.
• 2.5mm lightweight 7075 aluminum chassis
• Carbon fiber chassis brace
• Narrow chassis design
• Lightweight 7075 aluminum motor mount, arm mount and rear bulkhead
• Big bore 12mm oversize shocks
• 7075 aluminum shock caps with integrated bleed screws
• Adjustable caster insert
• Includes clear low profile Lexan body and decals
• 3.7mm carbon fiber shock tower
• Quick rear toe-in and anti squat adjustment
• Oversize rear hub bearing and camber link insert
• Captured hinge pin system with ackermann adjustments
• High torque slipper system
• Ultra smooth ball differential
• Hardened heavy duty CV drive shaft
• Carbon filled composite parts
• Hardened heavy duty turnbuckle
• Multiple battery positions for in-board, shorty, saddle and square packs
2 Channel transmitter and receiver for surface use
Motor and pinion
Spur gear with hex slipper pads
2S 7.4V LiPoly hard case battery
Wheels and tires
Assembly and setup tools
*Note* This is a full kit requiring full assembly and setup. It is recommended to have previous kit experience.
Hmotnost ( g )