Hobbywing X-Rotor series ESC are a high-quality multirotor speed controller. Specially designed for drone racing. They have a broad range of programming features combined with a linear throttle curve.
Hobbywing X-Rotor series speed controllers have BLHeli open-source program implemented and supports all BLHeli functions like ESC programming and firmware upgrade via the throttle control signal cable. Twisted pair cable to throttle which reduces interference and cross talk.
Small lightweight and ease of installation make these feature packed ESC's a great addition to your 130~280mm racing drone frame.
• Developed specifically for FPV drone racing multi-rotors
• Small size combined with lightweight for easy installation
• BLHeli open-sourced firmware
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Compatible with various flight controllers and supports a signal frequency up to 500Hz
• Ultra-low internal resistance
• Twisted pair cable to throttle which reduces cross talk.
• For 130~280mm frame size
Cont Current: 30A
Burst Current: 40A
BEC Mode: No BEC
Input wires: Red and black silicone 20AWG (100mm)
Output wires: No wires just solder tabs
LiPoly Cells: 2-4S
Size: 24 x 14 x 6mm
Hmotnost ( g )