YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.5V/5A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.***
Max Cont Current: 40A
Max Burst Current: 50A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/5A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x25x12mm
Weight: 43g (including wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.
Hmotnost ( g )
Super Regler bis jetzt keine ProblemeHab jetzt schon 3 YEP Regler von 40 bis 80A alle auf Fläche. Für den Preis einfach großartig! Die Programmierkarte sollte man sich auf jeden Fall dazu kaufen!I have 5 YEP ESC?s in use now, and all are good so far. No issues on functions. Reliable product and recommended to all.
Check to have programming card, makes life easier.YEP can't go wrong with these ESC,s. Have quite a few of these, all different ratings, all I use now. Sturdy reliable easily programmable with the YEP card. Even a vid on YouTube how to program them step by step.Have used these in one 450 sized heli and 2 planes. Works great on all of them, a really well built and fully featured ESC. Have never had any glitches or issues.Specified Size of the ESC is incorrect, it dimensions only the circuit boards and does not include the filter capacitors. Actual size is 25mm wide x 65mm long.
Also reversing motor rotation is not programmable as stated, applies only to "Marine" ESCs. Not exactly thrilled with this ESC.Hab ihn in meinem Blade 450 x v2,Tausendmal besser als der Originale von E-Flite.
Super sanfter Anlauf,sehr stabiler Governermode. Einfach nur Super fr den Preis.
Und dann noch 6S Kompatibel.
Absolute Kaufempfehlung.(Am besten mit Prog.Card
If you bought this control to the plane, then read the instructions carefully. When calibrating it puts a smooth start for helicopters.this is a very good esc for heli and planes alike. recommendedTrs bon vario MAIS la carte de programmation est OBLIGATOIRE.
Beaucoup de rglages possibles... un vritable bonheur... vous pourrez rgler presque tout. Je n'avais jamais vu sur un Vario.
Foncez... Excellent rapport qualit/prix !