The ZTW Spider series of ESCs are a great choice for any size of multi-rotor.
Designed from the ground up for simple installation and easy setup and pre-flashed with SimonK OneShot 125 firmware to give a fast, super-smooth, linear throttle response which is ideal for multi-rotors.
Alongside the superb build quality, ZTW Spider ESCs feature thermal overload protection and auto throttle shut down in case of signal loss.
• Developed specifically for multi-rotor use
• Pre-flashed from the factory with SimonK firmware
• Uses powerful, high performance MCU
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
• Safety thermal over-load protection
• Safe start, motor will not run until ESC is armed correctly
• Low internal resistance
• Programmable via throttle stick (see instructions under "Files" tab)
Constant Current: 30A
Max Burst Current: 40A
Input Voltage: 7.4~22.2V (2~6S LiPoly)
Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 8mm
Servo Lead: JR Type
Please note: No battery or motor connectors are supplied.
Kapacita ( mAh )
Hmotnost ( g )
Work great, when they work.
Have used 5 for one quad in the last two weeks... first couple burnouts were resistors flaming out, the other three just died after a minor crash.works fine, perfect for Multicopters. No Powersupply for the reciever integratet, this needs an external Powersource.
Does not contain golden 3,5mm Plugs to connect with the Motorquick and easy set up. smooth throttle !Great esc's, a bit big for a 250 racer though ;-)
Flash these with blheli and use oneshot125 and have some real fun.