The ZTW Spider series of ESCs are a great choice for any size of multi-rotor.
Designed from the ground up for simple installation and easy setup and pre-flashed with SimonK OneShot 125 firmware to give a fast, super-smooth, linear throttle response which is ideal for multi-rotors.
Alongside the superb build quality, ZTW Spider ESCs feature thermal overload protection and auto throttle shut down in case of signal loss.
• Developed specifically for multi-rotor use
• Pre-flashed from the factory with SimonK firmware
• 12V supply out for auxiliary equipment
• Uses powerful, high performance MCU
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
• Safety thermal over-load protection
• Safe start, motor will not run until ESC is armed correctly
• Low internal resistance
• Programmable via throttle stick (see instructions under "Files" tab)
Constant Current: 50A
Max Burst Current: 60A
Input Voltage: 7.4~22.2V (2~6S LiPoly)
Dimensions: 55 x 30 x 13mm
Servo Lead: JR Type
Please note: No battery or motor connectors are supplied.
Hmotnost ( g )
I've bought 8 of these ESC's but they have sync and timing problems with my motors (T-motor MT2820 830KV), so it's not really safe to fly them. No programming option via transmitter. No informations about this product on the manufacture website! No specs about built in BEC ect. ... Looks like it's has the same problem like previous ZTW ESC's with sync problems... You can check on the web, please choose another ESC if you don't want to waits money!!!