GWS Pico Servo
Gewicht: 5,4 g / 0,19 Unzen
Geschwindigkeit: .12sec 60deg
Drehmoment: .7kg-cm / 10 oz-in
Geschwindigkeit: .09sec 60deg
Drehmoment: .84kg-cm / 12 oz-in
Gewicht ( g)
Schreiben Sie Ihr eigenes ReviewI bought two of these following a great experience with another pair over some years. Unfortunately these new ones are a disappointment. 1 chatters back and forth if you touch it, the other died after 2 weeks. I dumped them and used HXT500 instead. Only good thing is these ones are lower profile than HXT500, but irrelevant if the servo doesn't work. I wouldn't bother trying these again.Using the following parts for GWS Slow Stick. Extremely pleased with all of this stuff. Will take off in just a few feet. Not getting vertical performance, but will go to the tops of tall trees pretty darn quickly.
* TowerPro BM2410-9T / 18A BEC/ 1047 Prop Comb (HK TPC>5-2-1047)
* ZIPPY Flightmax 1300mAh 3S1P 20C (HK Z13003S20C)
* GWS EP Propeller (RD-1047 254x119mm) (HK GWS-RD-1047)
* Pico Servo w/ JR Plug 5.4g/.12sec/.7kg (HK GWSPIC-STD-J)
* Corona Synthesized Receiver 4Ch 72Mhz (v2) (HK RP4S1-72)
* TowerPro Alloy Stick Mount for 24** Motors (HK TPHEATMONT)
* Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 6A Balancer/Charger w/ (HK ACC6)I temporarily installed these servos for pull-pull elevator and rudder in a 1.2m HLG to see if they were suitable. After several flights I can report that they seem well suited to this task. I'm impressed with the quality of the motor - there is no chatter and centering is acceptable.Nice servos, perfect centering/ torque/ size and no jittering. Nice thing to notice is that the wire comes from the bottom of the servo - not from the side usually. Nice and thin wires, good set of servo arms.
DOWNSIDE: these weigh 6,51 grams on my scale! Not as advertised. Still 5 stars for the quality and price. I've had GWS servos for years, very reliable.These are very small server that I would use on a 0.8m slope glider.work well. nothing to complain about. can be recommended.very good servo. bought one in a german shop and two at hobby-city. Same quality and half price. compliment to hobby-city.Good Servos - this is not cheap china but quite good qualityVery light and strong servo's. They perform great in my 1m DLG. Good weight/torque ratio.Hallo,
ich habe 2 Servos gekauft, diese werden in einem Microjet verwendet, sind absolut stellgenau und schnell.
Zwei weitere werden im Spinnin Birdy ihre Heimat finden, auf Seite und Hhe.