In February 2007, after a full model change, Toyota released a full-sized American pick-up truck. It was the first time in Toyota's history that an All American Made pick-up truck was sold.
The Tamiya kit version of the Tundra offers precision molding that has given us a truly accurate reproduction of the trucks imposing, dominant form. The front grille and bumper are made of metal-plated parts that add a unique and stylish look.
The chassis features ladder frame with leaf rigid suspension and plenty of metal parts are appropriate for this heavy-duty truck.
3-step transmission enables gear changing, even while running for realistic and satisfying driving action. The great looking oversized tires feature bead lock rings making them super tough and ready to take on any terrain.
• Accurately reproduced double cab Toyota Tundra body
• Durable ladder frame chassis
• Mid-mounted 3-speed transmission
• Propeller shafts and slipper clutch
• Powerful brushed 540 motor
• Permanent 4WD system
• Lockable differential
• Chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings
• Side-block tires
• Supplied with option parts allowing the body to be raised
• Includes Snow boards and roof rack
Kit No: TA-58415
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
4-Channel radio with servos
7.2v stick pack
Spray paint for bodyshell
Brushed electronic speed controller
Gewicht ( g)