Turnigy TrackStar Brushless Motors offer outstanding performance at an incredible price!
Featuring a quality anodized CNC motor can, hand-wound high purity copper windings and powerful sintered neodymium magnets, you won't find a better priced motor of this caliber anywhere else!
• CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Motor Can
• High Purity Copper Windings
• Removable/Replaceable Rotor
• Powerful Sintered Neodymium Magnet
• Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
Size: 55113 (T28)
KV: 780 rpm/V
Max voltage: 30V (8S)
Max Current: 193A
Max Watts: 7350W
Shaft Size: 8mm
Can Diameter: 55mm
Can Length: 113mm
Recommended: (Not Included)
Brutal amount of power. Size of a coke can. The torque is unreal, it pulls my 38-40lb Baja 5sc into a wheelie at any speed. I'm running the toro beast 200a ESC and zippy 8000 mAh 4s. I get about 30-40 min of run time. Geared for 60mph. It stays cool to the touch and grenaded my transmission.