This 3D printer control board combo set comprises of the following four main items;
• Arduino Mega 2560 micro-controller board.
• RAMPS 1.4 Reprap Mendel Prusa 3D printer control board (red/black).
• RAMPS 1.4 FR4 smart control board with LCD screen and rotary decoder.
• 5 x 2A micro stepper motor drivers A4988 (Pololu compatible).
Also included in this combo set is a USB cable, 2 x 320mm ribbon cables and a smart adapter board. All the components are fully assembled and ready for use, no soldering is required.
Micro-controller: ATmega 2560
Operating Voltage: 5v
Input Voltage: 7~12v recommended
Input Voltage: 6~20v max limits
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
D/C Current per I/O Pins: 40mA
DC Current for 3.3v Pin: 50mA
Flash Memory: 256KB of which 8KB is used by bootloader
Clock Speed: 16mhz
RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Control Board:
The Robotale RAMPS 1.4 Reprap MendelPrusa 3D printer control board is Arduino compatible. It includes extruder control electronics sockets for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion, additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system. Ramps boards are the heart of most DIY 3D printers on the market and a nice clean compact way to integrate all the systems into a compact enclosure.
• Expandable to control other accessories.
• 3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
• Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
• Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse
• Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver boards
• Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future des