The MagiCam SD23 video camera is a compact high-end 1080P HD digital camera designed for capturing the most extreme footage outdoors in all weather conditions. Its construction is very robust and it features many optional accessories allowing you to adapt it for just about any application. This makes the SD23 an ideal choice for use in recording sports action, using on an R/C model for aerial video, underwater footage or just about anything else you can throw at it.
• 175° ultra-wide-angel f/2.8 lens.
• HD lens which supports 1080P, 1080i, 960P, and 720P HD video recording.
• Takes 16M pixels pictures in 4608x3456 resolution
• 10X digital zooming.
• Performs shooting in multiple modes, such as single-key capturing, and automatically continuous capturing.
• Unique fast-shot feature, up to 10 photos per second.
• Independent voice recording function.
• Provides a built-in vehicle black box for real-time video recording during driving.
• Supports remote control function. (remote included)
• 180° photo rollover function.
• Connects to an external TFT screen to view the video recording and playback.
• Provides better video effects in multiple video output modes (NTSC system):
- 1080P (1920x1080P) 30 frames / second
- 1080i (1920x1080i) 60 frames / second
- 960P (1280x960P) 30 frames / second
- 720P (1280x720P) 60 frames / second
- 720P (1280x720P) 30 frames / second
- WVGA (848x480P) 120 frames / second
- WVGA (848x480P) 60 frames / second
• Detects power level of the battery and free capacity of the memory card.
• Supports external T-flash (TF) cards for storage, up to 64 GB capacity.
• Dynamic high-speed video recording, with light and shade environment transient response.
• Detects light in three modes to meet exposure requirements in different scenarios.
• Provides night shooting mode with contrast and ISO enhancements, improving the clarity and sharpness of night scenarios.
• HDMI and AV output interfaces for easy connecting to HD monitor or TV set to view record files.
• Records video programs in MOV format to facilitate playback on a PC and uploading to video-sharing websites.
• High color fidelity to present more clear and natural video pictures.
• Supports playback, deleting files and other operations on the local video camera.
• Supports 1/4, 1/2, 2, 4, 8, and 16X fast forwarding, fast rewinding, and playback.
• Supports RTC time settings and time overlapping.
• Supports USB 2.0.
• Provides a built-in microphone for high-quality recording.
• Supports connecting to an external microphone (special-purpose microphone only),
• Provides a 1/4-inch general-purpose interface to facilitate extension of accessories.
• Provides multiple types of sport accessories for sport recording.
• Provides shockproof features to withstand mild drop or knock.
• Provides an IP68 waterproof housing, withstanding a diving depth of 100 meters, and two-types of rear-cover deigns.
• Provides automatic standby for power saving, and supports automatic saving of audio and video data.
*Note: For full details and specifications, please check the user manual available for download under the "Files" tab below.
View Angle: 175°
Pixels: 16 million CMOS sensor (4608x3456)
Battery: 1000mAh lithium Battery + 1100mAh backup battery
Power Consumption: 650mA @ 3.7V (Max.)
Continuous Duration for Video Recording: 4 hours (Max.)
Continuous Duration for Audio Recording: 7 hours (Max.)
Recharging Duration: Approximately 3 hours
USB Interface: USB 2.0
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS
Weight: 80g (w/out screen) / 105g (w/screen)
TFT Display Screen
L-shaped Helmet Accessory
2GB Micro SD Card
A/V Output Cable
1. missing parts - microSDcard, charger, L shaped helmet piece and ...
2. on the packaging is stated that I can record 1080i 60fps but the outcome is 30fps. I complained about this but they tried to feed me with the theory that 1080i is 2 frames within 1 frame. The actual theory is bit more complicated but "so called specialists" can understand it that way. The most important is that they marketing point is that you can achieve 1080i 60fps. I tested it on few pieces of software and the statement is always the same 1080i 30fps.
CLEAR MISLEADING OF CONSUMER, MARKETING FRAUD.good camera for fpv gimbalI have used this camera a few times
on a the Sonic 64 edf for close range fpv and video footage
I am hoping to use it on the phantom fpv once she is complete
The camera itself is fantastic quality and using it as a actual fpv camera is also
fantastic even in low light.
i have done a short review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQWtPQR-Wg&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5l5DFluOSNnVgLG1t0e2JgIst gemss meinenRecherchen vllig baugleich mit der Rollei 5S 1080p. Ist fr mich ne tolle Cam fr FPV. Bin mal gespannt.Excellent picture and sound quality. It is even better than my full HD Canon camera. But the items included is wrongly posted. Do not come with 2GB Micro SD Card,
Power Adapter and L-shaped Helmet Accessory.I have this camera and have used it several times, the camera is easy to work with.
The video and the pictures quality is good. The pictures are clear, sharp with great color..
You also get all the attachments. You can't beat it for the price.
Yes, I'm comparing it to the GoPro 3