AeroStar Advance series of brushless ESCs offer a number of unique features such as an adjustable BEC output voltages, heavy duty leads with factory fitted connectors pre-soldered for you. Programming options can be accessed through your transmitter, or with the optional LCD program card. A key feature is the ability to log FLIGHT data such as ESC temperature, voltage, current, and motor RPM.
The advanced series of Aerostar ESC are designed for airplanes and helicopters and come with advanced governor and smooth start modes.
This 45A version features a 5A BEC with 5.0 or 6.0V adjustable output. It also includes an XT60 battery connector pre-installed with 3.5mm bullet plugs for the motor output.
• Aluminum heat sink case for good heat dissipation and easy mounting
• Adjustable motor timing for wide variety of motors and applications
• Programmable through transmitter command or optional LCD program card
• 5A constant, 10A burst output BEC, 5.0 or 6.0V adjustable
• Over heat, low voltage, lost signal and power arm protection
• Data logging such as temperature, voltage, current, and RPM
• Advanced governor mode and smooth start-up perfect for helicopters
Constant Current: 45A
Burst Current: 65A (10 sec.)
BEC Output: 5A, 5.0 or 6.0V
Input: 2~6S Lipoly
Battery Connector: XT60
Motor Connector: 3.5mm Bullet
Note* Data logging feature is only available via the LCD programming card.
run cool under load as the heat sink is good. but this is heavyVery nice esc . Purchased this as a budget build on a tarot 450 v2 dfc and was very surprised at how nice of a esc it really is coupled with the aerostar program card. Seemed to give too hard of a start to me but just turned it down to 15 in the program card and all is well. Stays nice and cool but is a bit too large to mount inside the frame of my 450 but still 100pcnt satisfied for price and performance.