BMS-21HV High Voltage Micro Servo (Metal Gear) 3.2kg / .09sec / 15.2g
Great as a cyclic servo for 450 size helicopters!
• Double ball bearing (Si-oil)
• Coreless motor rated for high voltage up to 2S Lipoly
• Alloy heatsink
• Digital signal design with 100% fitting square PWS
• Automatic measures central ms
• Digital IC (SOP package with 12bits transfer data)
• MOS-FET driver (spirited driver able to push over 7A power)
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 25.4mm
Torque at 7.4V: 3.2kg/cm
Speed at 7.4V: 0.09 sec / 60° at no load
Operating Voltage: 6.0~ 7.4V
Spline count: 25
Unit Weight (g):
I have these on my 3.10m F3J Glider Vtail, zero slop, work fine and centre fine. I fly on the slope. I will be getting some more unless HK get in the BMS-390V (please) for a bit more power ;)Ive bought this sevro for throttle in my 100inc Extra. Servo worked for ca. 30 sec, then stopped...and never moved. What a waste of my money. Never buy Blue-Bird HV again !