Continuing the Blue Bird tradition of affordable performance. By using carbon nylon gears and optimizing the curvature they are able to withstand over 2 kg of force.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide.
• Carbon nylon gear with smooth curvature
• M6.4 ball bearing
• High-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified).
• Rubber seals for waterproof case
• Futaba compatible 25-tooth aluminum 6061 output splines
• Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material with light and strong C95 material
Weight: 7.1grams / 0.26oz
Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 23 mm / 0.86 x 0.4 x 0.9 inch
Torque At 4.8V: 1.6kg/cm , 22 oz/in
Torque At 6.0V: 2.0kg/cm , 25 oz/in
Speed At 4.8V: 0.13 sec / 60 deg at no load
Speed At 6.0V: 0.11 sec / 60 deg at no load
Spline Count: 19