BMS-990DMG Low Profiled Coreless motor Digital Servo (All Metal Gear) 9.0kg / .09sec / 45g
The servo will automatically learn the users transmitter pulse timings and lock into the signal every time. The servo also includes a signal buffer in the CPU with fail-safe functionality. The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for better electrical conductivity and is able to withstand high temperature without degradation.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide.
1. Double M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
2. 3 pole high-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)
3. Rubber seals for waterproof case
4. Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
5. Heavy duty servo case
6. Integral heat sink
7. Digital motor drive with ultra-square PWM signal
8. Automatic determination of servo center pulse width
9. Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material combined with light and strong C95 material
10. Fail-Safe function
11. 2PEW coated motor wire for high-temperature use
12. Digital control IC - SOP package with 12bit data transfer
13. MOS-FET motor driver chips that can handle 7A peak loads
Weight: 45g / 1.59oz
Dimensions: 40.6 x 21.0 x 25.4 mm / 1.60 x 0.83 x 1.00 in
Torque At 6.0V: 9.0kg/cm , 125 oz/in
Speed At 6.0V: 0.09 sec / 60° at no load
Unit Weight (g):
Currently using these in my 2M Vanquish. Perfect results.
Using on Ailerons and Rudder, work excellent. Nice and smooth and quiet.
A will buy more when they arrive in stock.Using these in my Helio 90 F3A.
They seem to opperate smoothly and center well.
They may not be a monster strong servo but for a pattern plane work very well.
Will continue to buy more if available.
Flyer88This servo have very very good quality. I use this servo for ruder and elevator in my new Sebart Miss Wind 50. Servo work fine, very strong, very fast.