Get the most out of your racing drone. The Flight Controller (FC) is a critical part of your drone and the faster the FC goes the better the response to your stick inputs. The Betaflight F4 Flight Controller comes with a 32bit processor for excellent performance and a built-in On Screen Display (OSD) to provide the data you need straight to you screen.
The STM32F405 processor is the workhorse behind the FC which has ample memory and CPU power for even the most impressive fliers. Included with this is the MPU600 sensor which combines a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer which will help keep you in the right place. When FPV flying it helps to have easy access to flight data and the built-in OSD provides all the flight information straight to your video feed and onto your goggles or monitor screen. All setup by the Betaflight configurator. Different receivers can be connected via PWM, SBUS or PPM.
This flight controller comes with Betaflight firmware so you’ll be flying in no time.
• STM32 F405 MCU for quick processing power
• SPI Sensor MPU6000 for gyro and accelerometer, No Barometer
• Betaflight 3.0.1 firmware
• SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
• 6PWM output (1-4 Pinheaders and Sh1.0 Plug, 5-6 as Pinheaders)
• Included 128Mbit Flash
• Built-in Betaflight OSD, configure OSD Layout via Betaflight configurator
• Dshot compatible (Update to Betaflight 3.1 firmware)
Mount holes: 30.5x30.5mm
Weight: 6.6g (without header pins)
Recommended: always use BEC for this FC
- Blade Count: