Setting new standards in large electrics, the Swift will outperform the competition with lightning speed. The main shaft is 10mm and hollow making it ultra light. The control system is none other than the very precise 120 degree eCCPM found in the Predator & Raven with a rear mounted rudder servo. The Swift also features a belt drive and built-in autorotation system. The horizontal fins and vertical fins are made slim and exotic resulting in additional weight savings. The main frames are built with weight reduction and structural rigidity in mind. The helicopter with motor and servos as configured weighs in at a mere 3.4lbs. With its lightweight components and instantaneous electric power, the Swift has earned its named which was derived from the worlds fastest species of birds.
For more information on this great heli, visit;
- Main Rotor Blades: 500-550mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 21cm
- Length: 105cm
- Height: 34.4cm
- Weight: 1.56kg (Configured with brushless motor and servos - not included)
- Speed Control: 50-80 Amp
- Motor: 900-1250kv (based on battery)
- Battery: 4S-6S Li-Po or 12 cell NiMH or NiCd
- Pinion: 9-15 tooth
- Head Speed: 1600-2100 RPM
- 1x 6-Channel or better Radio Transmitter capable of 120 degree eCCPM
mixing with Transmitter Battery, and Transmitter Battery Charger
- 1x 6-Channel or better Receiver
- 1x Brushless Electric Motor (Century Outrunner 550/660A Plus
- 1x 50/60A or better Brushless ESC (Century Electron 80/100A Brushless ESC
- 4x Servos
- 1 x 500-550 Blades
- 1x Gyro
- 1x 4S-6S Li-Po or 12 Cell NiMH Battery
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Transmiter crystal
- 1x matching Receiver crytal
- 1x Velcro Set (to hold battery)
It is a very high quality kit and assembly is a pleasure for "Meccano" builders.
There's a lot of pieces(more than 300) and if you like that, it's really a good choice.
Nearly the size of a T-Rex 600, so a big bird for a cool price.exelente helicoptero, las piezas son de `plastico pero Century las hace muy fuertes,muy bueno para comenzar en la serie 500 y muy estable para ser el primer electrico grande, con una baja inversion,las partes son muy baratas y faciles de conseguirGreat kit.
- linkages are precise and no slop
- quality bearings all over
- easy to assemble, requires experience
- during flight - does as claimed, stable but very agile when pushed
- perfect with 80 amp, Scorpion HK-3026 1400KV Brushless Motor, 5000 mah 4 S Lipo for 6-7 mixed flight