The Colorduino is a RGB LED matrix driver platform based on the ATMega 328P. This design allows the user to easily modify or write the firmware of Colorduino by Arduino IDE.
Colorduino pairs the M54564 with a single DM163 constant current driver. By using the DM163, the Colors shield gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control of the LED’s, freeing up the MCU from having to implement it in software. This gives the ATmega more CPU bandwidth for performing other tasks. Colorduino is easy to cascade by IIC and Power interface.
• 8 bits color support with 6 bits correction for each color in every dot
• Hardware 16MHz PWM support
• Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface
• Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading
• 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
• 8 super source driver channels of 500mA each
*Note: This is not an original Arduino brand product.
Product Flag Id