Upgrade your DCC ready locomotive with our 21pin 6 function DCC decoder module.
• Constant speed support
• Adjustable Acceleration/Deceleration
• Supports NMRA-DCC protocol
• Support 14, 28 and 128 speed control
• Support Direct, Paged, Register, PoM four modes to modify the CV
• 6 function outputs
• Operating voltage: AC16V and DC20V
• Maximum input current: 1.4A
• Function Output port output voltage: 5-18V DC
• Function Output port maximum output current: 800mA
• Operating ambient temperature: -15 ° C-80 ° C
• Product size (LWH): 29.85mm * 15.39mm * 4.98mm
CV Range Description Default
1 1-127 Train Number 3
2 0-100 Starting voltage 8
3 0-255 Acceleration 7
4 0-255 Deceleration 7
7 Fixed Version 3
8 Fixed Manufacturer Id -
29 6or7 Normal 6
47 1-255 Speed of Lights 10
The power supply voltage of this product must not exceed AC16V and DC20V. If this voltage is exceeded, there is a risk of damage to the product.
This product is fully compatible with NMRA-DCC protocol, controlled by the DCC agreement with the DCC digital controller. Tested to support ROCO Lokmaus red handle, B-TC 808, MRC, Z21, Bachmann and other controllers.