Need to know how many G's you pulled in that last barrel roll? This unit from Eagle Tree is the world's first stand-alone G-Force meter for RC models.
This tiny, low cost sensor is factory calibrated, and measure G's in the X, Y, and Z axes during flight and the maximum encountered forces on each axis (in 10ths of G's) are displayed on the built-in 7 segment LED. The high G sensor measures up to 40g (at least 38g) in the X and Y axes and up to 8g in the Z axis. You can also rev up your E-logger or OSD for complete flight data.
- Resolution: approx. 0.05 G in each axis
- Power input (Standalone Mode) : 4V to 16V (6V max for High G Sensor)
- Weight: approximately 4 grams (0.15 oz)
- Dimensions: approximately 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm (1.1” x 0.62” x 0.4”)
- Precalibrated – no user calibration required