EagleTree MicroPower E-Logger
NEW: Eagle Tree continues to innovate in data collection with the eLogger V4. In addition to greatly enhanced resolution and accuracy, the V4 now supports voltage to 80 volts, current to 100 amps (150 amps optional), GPS (with optional GPS Expander), 5x the logging capacity of the V2, Three Temperatures, and Throttle Logging (or logging of two RPMs)!
Here are the key features of the MicroPower:
- Logs pack current to +/- 100 amps and voltage from about 4.5 volts to 45 volts
- Current is measured with a true Hall Effects Sensor - NOT a resistance shunt!
- Great for bench monitoring of battery charging also!
- NEW: Accepts optional inexpensive sensors for Temperature, RPM (brushless, magnetic or optical), Airspeed, Altitude, Servo Current, Throttle Movement, and more, available below.
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the
power is removed
- Software computes Wattage, mAH, etc. for complete e-flight data.
- Fully Compatible with Windows Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP
- Integrated USB with included cable (NOT a USB to serial port cable like other loggers)
- Supports simultaneous Temp and RPM sensors, or two Temps
- Weighs about 0.5 oz (17 grams). Version with Wire Leads weighs slightly more.
- Supports USB Live Mode, which lets you see whats happening in the model LIVE on the bench on your PC
- Adjustable logging rate (1-10 samples/second) and lossless data compression for long log times
- Comes with our state of the art Windows virtual playback display and graphing
- Powerful Graphing software has advanced charting features, such as amps vs volts
- Internet Updatable firmware - as we add new features or (heaven forbid) have a firmware bug, the update is just a download away! No need to ship hardware back and forth.
- Full support for English and Metric units.
- Supports the Powerpanel LCD Display
- FPV OSD Ready
- Includeds Software CD version 9.13
Read More here;
Very Nice ESC with awsome customer support from Eagletree, Strongly recommended for fpv or normal flying as it will track all the basic parameters plus a lot more!Best OSD Product on the market. Super Customer Service. Easy to Upgrade & Addon