Copy and Share the Below URL
This GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) shield delivers GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz performance for voice, SMS, data, and fax in a compact unit with modest power consumption.
It is controlled via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands) and supports Leaf maple and Chipkit development boards.
• GPRST multi-slot class 10/8
• GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz) Compliant
• GPRS mobile station class B
• Supports UART port
• Built-in TCP/IP protocol
• Low power consumption (1.5mA in sleep mode)
• Compatible with Arduino and Mega.
Quad-band: GSM/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating temp: -40~85°C
Dimensions: 84 x 66 x 18mm
Extension cable (170mm)