The Eurofighter 2000 is produced by a consortium of European countries to provide a 4 generation fighter to replace 1960’s and 70’s vintage fighters. The countries involved were UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and for a short time France. The first flight was in 1994 and was introduced into operation service in 2003. Since 2011 it has been used in a number of combat environments. It has had outstanding success as a multi-roll fighter.
This Eurofighter Typhoon V2 is an outstanding model built of tough lightweight EPS foam and comes in Luftwaffe marking. The attention to detail is amazing with a hand painted pilot, highly detailed cockpit, molded panel lines, landing gear covers and detachable drop tanks.
To make it even more exciting, it is fitted out with functional canards and thrust vectoring nozzles allowing the most aerobatic of flying with high angle of attack passes, flip turns and flat spins. The jet comes with a great 1450 KV 90mm EDF giving that realistic “wooosh” sound from a 12 blade propeller (AMA compliant) and a huge 3200g of thrust making going vertical a breeze.
Even landing is smooth with full metal (servoless) retractable main and (steerable) nose gear with shock absorbing struts. All servos (9g) come metal geared as standard with nylon hinges on all control surfaces and now with metal ball head connectors between push rods and clevises. Just to make sure everyone can see you zooming past there are bright landing and navigation lights.
To help you get to and from your favorite flying field the Typhoon has glueless assembly and mechanical wing attachments for a stronger airframe and easy transportation.
This is an outstanding model and comes with lots of exciting features for your flying enjoyment.
• Functional canards, hand painted pilot, highly detailed cockpit, molded panel lines, scale air intake, drop tanks and more
• Dual 360 degree thrust vectoring
• 90mm 12 Blade metal EDF to give the realistic jet turbine noise (composite fan blades to meet AMA compliance)
• Mechanical wing attachments to help with transportation
• Bright LED landing and navigation lights
• Servoless retracts with metal shock-absorbing struts and metal trunnions
• Scale, sequenced gear doors provide added realism and improved aerodynamics
• Removable drop tanks attached with magnets
• Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head connectors
• Superior nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Material: EPS Foam
Flying Weight: ~3050g (depending on battery)
ESC: 130A ESC, 8A UBEC (XT150 Connector)
EDF: 90mm Metal EDF with 12 Blade Fan
EDF Motor: 3748-1450KV brushless outrunner motor
Servos: 12 x 9g
Battery compartment dimensions: 193 x 52 x 56mm
7 channel transmitter/receiver
1 x 6S 22.2V 5000mAh 45-65C LiPoly Battery