This cute little heli comes ARF 95% pre-built. Just attach the main components and include your own receiver to be ready to fly in an evening.
Included are all the servos, a gyro, brushless motor, lipo battery and ESC!
Length : 503 mmHeight : 150 mmMain blade length : 200 mmMain rotor diameter : 432 mmTail rotor diameter : 108mmMotor pinion gear : 11TMain drive Gear: 120TAutorotation tail drive gear : 64TTail drive gear : 16TDrive gear ratio : 1 : 12 : 5 : 4 : 24 : / 1 : 11.5 : 4.24Weight (W/O main blade) : 100gFlying Weight : Approx 240gBrushless motor : 3800kvBrushless motor Speed Controller : 12ALi-poly battery : 800mAhServo : 3.7g x 4Features:
- Collective pitch for 3D flight
- Independent gyro system
- Reliable gear system
- Accurate tail pitch control system
- Tail servo mount for accurate rudder control
- Reinforced carbon fibre tail rod
- High intensity stainless steel shaft
- Advanced version with brushless motor and lipoly battery
1. It is only 50% complete as shipped, not 95%.
2. Servo holes must be enlarged to fit servos.
3. Tail is difficult to set up for proper travel.
4. Gyro does not set up easily.
5. Only parts pics are provided and no EP200 manual could be found at ELE or elsewhere.
5. Very difficult to control in flight.
5. Frame broke at tail support, which is poor design, after crash.
6. Parts are very difficult to find anywhere.Hello,
Nice little heli for indoor flying. All parts are good quality and are easy to mount with the pictures on this site. I had to enlarge a little bit de servo locations but now the servo's are perfect fitted. Had paint my canopy yellow also. The frame is PVC and very strong, all the screws fit very well in this frame. I am just looking for spare parts (ball links) and can't find them. First flight at home, very nice. Tanks Hobbycity!Ok, first of, its not 95% assembled... There are no instructions, and although you can figure it out, and the pictures on this site help, its a pain. The screws to hold the balls on the servo arms are missing. The motor comes with bare wires, no connectors, but the ESC comes with connectors. Now I either have to source some small connectors to fit, or just cut them off the ESC and solder the wires together, thats what I'll end up doing. This is the first product I have been dissapointed with from Hobby City, and I've ordered lots of stuff so far. This is all my first impression, I just received it today and have not even flown it yet.PROS:
1. Includes a 2S 800mah battery. 5-6 min. of hover.
2. Gyro works well.
3. Heli is more stable than expected.
4. The frame appears to be nearly indestructible.
5. Parts are relatively cheap. Some FF100 parts will fit the FF200.
1. No manual. Only a parts diagram.
2. Servo mount openings are too small for the servos.
3. One servo died on the 4th flight.
4. Blade grips are easily broken.
Above comments after 10 flights.je teste cette helico des que je l'ai recuI flew one of these that my buddy had. for a heli that is $107 receiver ready this little guy flies great. It is also 3d capable and inexpensive to fix :)i has another firefox (buy at other shop),
it's very nice and good ESC, MOTOR, but this auto gear type is with out one way bearing.Hello,
Does the GAUI EP200 parts are suitable for this heli?
les pieces du GAUI EP200 sont elles compatibles pour cet helico?
se puede utilizar los recambios del GAUI EP200 para este heli?Pre-assembled but the manual is not helpful. You have to imagine which parts is for which, decide your own process. The pictures on this site will be helpful for assembly, linkage in particular. Electric parts don't have connectors at all. You have to prepare them by yourself. Apply screw glue to the main / tail blade holder screws. Tail parts spined-off during flight in my case. After all this tiny heli flys very well, considering its size.Bon rapport qualit/prix
Poids botenu 245 Gr
Notice limite(pas de valeur de rglage)
Sur les photos du site il y a des pices montes l'envers.