These Flycolor electronic speed controllers have been developed specifically for multi-rotor use. They use a high performance MCU processor that gives a smooth linear response which is perfect for multi-rotors.
The Flycolor electronic speed controllers feature over thermal protection, will shut down if signal is lost, have low voltage protection, abnormal input voltage protection and much much more.
• Developed specifically for multi-rotor use
• Smooth, linear throttle response
• Uses powerful, high performance MCU
• Supports constant speed
• Multiple self protection functions: abnormal voltage input, low battery protection, over thermal protection, throttle signal loss
• Safe start, motor will not run until ESC is armed correctly
• Programmable via throttle stick (see instructions under "Files" tab)
Constant Current: 30A
Max Burst Current: 40A
Input Voltage: 7.4~14.8V (14.8V max)
Servo Lead: JR Type
Please note: No battery or motor connectors are supplied.