The Micro FRF3 Evo brushed flight controller is specifically designed for small brushed motor drone projects. Matched with your favorite micro quad frame and 4 small brushed motors this micro sized flight controller will deliver super stable flight!
The FRF3 is a very capable flight controller pre-configured with Cleanflight firmware and with a built in 8 Channel receiver that is compatible with FrSky X9D/X9D Plus (D8 Mode), XJT, DJT, DFT and DHT 5.8Ghz transmitters and transmitter modules. The FRF3 is equipped with 4 axis large current NMOS transistors and an operating current up to 10 amps.
The FRF3 supports almost all hollow cup brushed motors, including 1020 coreless motors. Other features include low voltage detection, external buzzer interface and LED light strips.
• Micro sized 4 axis flight controller with integrated FrSky SBUS Protocol
• Designed for brushed motor micro quad applications
• Compatible with FRSKY X9D/X9D PLUS(D8 mode), and XJT (D8 Mode), DJT DFT DHT transmitters
• Supports Cleanflight / Betaflight
• Supports rate mode and angle mode
• 4-axis large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A
• Compatible with most hollow cup motors, including 1020 coreless motors
• Built-in external buzzer interface, LED light function, can also be configured WS2812 lights
Size: 33 x 20 x 4mm
Processor: STM32F303 72Mhz
Gyro Accelerometer: MPU6500
Working Voltage: 3.3 - 4.2v (1S LiPoly)
Firmware Version: Cleanflight 1.13.0, Also supports Betaflight
Built-in Receiver: FRSKY 8CH SBUS Receiver
Compatible Transmitter: FRSKY X9D/X9D PLUS (D8 Mode) XJT,DJT,DFT,DHT
Default Receiver Channel Map: TAER1234 Default
Unlock Channel: AUX1 (Channel 5)