Taking twelve-channel control to the next level!
When you improve upon all of the best that Futaba 2048 technology has to offer, you have the 12FG – one serious system for discerning R/C pilots. From the state-of-the-art receiver to the capacity to store memory for a whopping 1,882 models, the 12FG has the features and functions to position itself far above the competition. And because it's from Futaba, you can fly with confidence, knowing that the industry's finest research and development is behind you.
• Quad-bearing gimbals
• 27 preset model types, with built-in shortcuts
• Newly designed “joystick” button and Dial 'n Key™ editing for easier menu navigating
• Ultra-precise tuning in .5% increments
• Front-mounted slider switches for easier access
• 255 x 196 LCD Screen with Adjustable Contrast
• G3 2048 resolution
• 30 model memory — up to 1,882 models with a 1GB SD card
• Combines airplane, glider, and helicopter programming
• Supports 13 wing types, 3 tail types, and 8 heli swash types
• 8 total flight conditions (7 plus the default)
• Variable Dual Rates (VDR)
• Servo grouping for servo synchronization
• Digital trims on all 4 main channels
• 7.2V 1700mAh NiMH transmitter battery
• Battery charging jack
• Ergonomic rubber grips
• R6014HS 2048 Receiver
• Heavy-Duty Switch Harness
• 7.2V 1700mAh NiMH Transmitter Battery
• Futaba Orange Transmitter Neck Strap
futaba 12fgh is good gualty radio
i have one mod 2
but lcd screen is problem because no backlight is in.
when is it using under the sun light l can not see the lcd screen information.
last week i want to make modificaton to lcd screen. lcd screen is brooken.now i want to buy new spare screen (AGGM00055M01THIS IS THE PART NUMBER) but futaba dealer is not in my country (TURKEY)
and no service. if i buy the new screen. its basicly repair it. best regards all.APPENA COMPRATA, SPERIAMO CHE ARRIVI PRESTO ED IN OTTIMO STATO, HO GIA' ACQUISTATO DA HOBBYKING, E VI GARANTISCO CHE E' UN SIGNORE !Has anyone from Australia purchased one of these? Is it OK for use here?hello...
so i'm from spain and here we use the mode 2 transmiters..
is it posible have it in 2 mode ???
thanksThe equipment is great Futaba 12FGH 2.4GHz ..
I feel like working with her a true professional.I'm interested in purchasing the transmitter Futaba 12FGH 2.4GHz.
I would like to know what is the regionalization of the broadcasting transmitter module.
What is the regionalization of Futaba receivers that are sold in your store?
is it a 2.4 ghz mode europe??it s important
this is a very good radio
price is low and quality high
thanks UHgood and possibility for using for real using.
good for this priceThis is the most reasonable tx system. I have been using this system for last 3 years for my helis and honestly say this is the only one I can thrust.
Software is updatable.