FY-41AP Lite is an inertial attitude measurement instrument used for FPV flight on fixed-wing aircrafts. It has an integrated OSD that presents critical flight information such as power management, airspeed, altitude, and flight direction via its electronic compass, allowing for a clear visual flight while ensuring key information is within sight.
Featuring both 3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerometer stabilization, this flight controller is an advanced all-in-one solution for ultra stable fixed wing aircraft flight! It supports standard fixed wing, V-tail and Delta (elevon) wing configurations making it compatible with just about any model.
This enables the flight controller to measure flight attitude, location & relative altitude accurately to achieve extremely stable normal & 3D flight and some more special mode.
Flying Mode Introduction
• Deactivated Mode - In this mode the device will not provide any stabilization and the model will fly as if there is no stabilization device connected.
• Stabilized Mode - In this mode leveled flight is automatically maintained, which making flight simple and easy, suitable for beginners. If a pilot feels the plane is out of control, simply reduce input control and the device will automatically self-level.
• 3D Mode - In this mode, if no input is given by the pilot (*all sticks in the middle position), plane will be locked in current attitude. Therefore the aircraft can be easily maneuvered to complete a variety of 3D flight with added stability & smoothness.
• Fixed altitude & Heading lock Mode - This mode maintains aircraft flight course & holds the altitude on activation. By using GPS data, the system automatically corrects flight course deviation & maintains straight-line flight.
• Auto Return To Launch Mode (RTL) - You can set autonomous return to home via a 3 way switch or through your failsafe setting, enabling your aircraft to return to home should it lose your transmitter signal. Upon reaching the home point it will automatically engage auto circling, while it waits for your further instructions.
• Automated circling - by activating this function, the aircraft will automatically circle the selected area at a fixed altitude, the center of the circle is the current point. You can set the circling radius, the default radius is 80 meters.
• Integrated OSD to show Altitude, Speed, Direction, Home Direction and many more.
• Easy installation
• 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro stabilization
• Self-leveling flight stabilization
• 7 flight modes selectable
• Easy access gain adjustments for flight tuning
• Supported Ground station software for real time monitoring and record
Supported servo output: 50Hz refresh frequency
FY-41AP Lite Working Voltage: 5.3V@0.2A( Powered by Power Manager)
Air speed senor: 0 - 200KM/h
Power Manager Working Voltage: 7~26V (2S ~ 6S Lipo)
Measuring current: 0~100A
Power Consumption for FY-41AP Lite module: 5.3V@2A
Power Consumption for Video transmission system: 12V@2A
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
FY-41AP Lite: 20g
Air speed senor:9g
FY-41AP Lite: 61×39×14mm
GPS : 32×32×13.5mm
Air speed senor: 64×13.5×13.5mm
Power Manager: 50×24×18mm
FYGPS Module (10HZ-5V)
Current Sensor & Power Manager
Air speed sensor
good and solid easy to install ...Very easy to install from the box.
Easy to operate its function!
A lot of video guides.
Ideal quality for its value
just spent few nights to set up via pc and wont do sh1t. Updated via the same port without any glinch but wont save any configuration changes. just google it and will seeWell, everything is good about this item, but... HobbyKing description is WRONG! Please, be aware of current sensor limits - it is not 100A, but 25A, as stated at FT Website. HK Website description has mistake.
FY module firmware upgrade software(V2.0 download now [1695kb] FY-41AP Lite Firmware V1.03 download now [269kb] FY-41AP Lite Manua download now [2122kb] FY-41AP-OSD firmware V1.22a download now [299kb] download link for GCS 5.11 For 41 And DO download now [0kb] USB Drive download now [3880kb]