The GEP-BX5 drone racing frame is a true “X” frame and is built for speed. This drone is called the “FlyShark” and has a TPU 3D printed cover to give that shark look.
The bottom “X” frame is designed with strength in mind and is a one piece 4mm 3K Carbon Fiber milled to a 215mm wheelbase. This allows 5” propellers to be used to give all the power you require. The 3D TPU printed FPV camera frame provides streamlined aerodynamics as well as a covering for all the electronics.
The provided PDB (5V 3A output, 12V 500mA output) and XT60 will power the Flight Controller and FPV gear of your choice. Just add your favorite 20~30A ESCs and 2204~2306 motors powered by a 3S~4S 1300~1500mAh to get you moving.
The GEP-BX5 “FlyShark” is an extreme “X” frame racer that will eat all the competition.
• High strength 4mm 3K carbon fiber “X” frame ensures the drone frame is extremely strong
• True “X” structure
• 3D TPU printed, soft, streamlined camera cover for low drag coefficient
• YFS screws
• Strong central structure, light weight (105g, including all fixed parts).
• PDB, with a BEC (5/12v output, maximum 3A, maximum 500mA)
• Adjustable lens mount, 25~60 deg, for camera support HS1177 / HS1190 / Swift / OWL Plus
Adjustable lens: 25~60 deg
Main board: 4mm
Top board: 1.5mm
POD: TPU 3D Print
1 x Flight Controller: F3 /Naze32/ CC3D/Revolt
4 x 2204/2205/2206/2305/2306 Brushless Motors
4 x 20A-30A ESC
4 x 5inch Propeller
1 x 3S~4S 1300~1500mAh LiPo Battery
1 x 5~6 Channel Radio Tx/Rx
1 x FPV Setup (optional)