TURNIGY, the name synonymous with performance, reliability and innovation is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the Turnigy Graphene!
What does this really mean for you? Well not only do Graphene batteries go harder for longer but they're unlike anything you have seen or used before.
Turnigy Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind. The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies.
The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life.
Turnigy Graphene batteries are the new standard for serious hobbyists who require POWER ON DEMAND.
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 45C Constant / 90C Burst
Weight: 105g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT-60
Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life (reportedly in excess of 900 during testing).
Unit Weight (g):
Max Charge Rate(C):
Great deal1.0mah with a higher discharge rating is excellent.1.0mah with a higher discharge rating is excellent.Higher C rating and durability at still affordable price.Higher C rating and durability at still affordable price.104 gram 75x34x20 mm 14AWG and XT60 on the power side.as always. the LiPo graphene is perfect.Great power on a 230S blade hely. The 65C has 10AWG cable this one 12AWG which are more easy to handle when changing the connectors.Very good batteries. I use them for my HK Electrolyte, because voltage sag makes an EDF unwanted slow.
These do not sag at all, deliver appr. 3.8V on constant WOT (40mm EDF 9000kv, 30A ESC) and keep this voltage!
You only have to pay attention that when it sags it's too late. I almost killed the battery because it still had punch, but my ESC alarmed because cells dropped below 3V.
So it is very good if you need a constant full power/rpm, but test the system and set a timer!