TURNIGY, the name synonymous with performance, reliability and innovation is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the Turnigy Graphene!
What does this really mean for you? Well not only do Graphene batteries go harder for longer but they're unlike anything you have seen or used before.
Turnigy Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind. The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies.
The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life.
Turnigy Graphene batteries are the new standard for serious hobbyists who require POWER ON DEMAND.
Voltage: 6S1P / 6 Cell / 22.2V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 886g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT-90
Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life (reportedly in excess of 900 during testing).
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
When can we get these in either the UK or EU? Also Lose the fancy packaging. Who needs it? I just toss it out. Give me the battery in bubble wrap in a cardboard box like all the others please.
2 things that need addressing. Lose the fancy packaging, probable adds $10 to the price and more important
10 gauge wire on a 65c-130c 6S battery. These batteries need standard 8 gauge cables to transfer the massive amps that are available same as the H/D turnigy 60c-120c. 10 gauge cable gets very hot with aggressive flying which equates to loss of power. Change these two items and it is 5 stars all the way