TURNIGY, the name synonymous with performance, reliability and innovation is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the Turnigy Graphene!
What does this really mean for you? Well not only do Graphene batteries go harder for longer but they're unlike anything you have seen or used before.
Turnigy Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind. The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies.
The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life.
Turnigy Graphene batteries are the new standard for serious hobbyists who require POWER ON DEMAND.
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 45C Constant / 90C Burst
Weight: 80g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH-3P
Discharge Plug: XT60
Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 10C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life 600+
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
received with IR 11-11-18 at 3,75 V, also after 4 cycles Charge/discharge remain the sameThis little Battery performs very well and it is small. Perfect for small park flyers were you may need power but weight is an issue. For my small park flyers this is my go to battery. Light, Small and powerful and takes a beating. I've got a hundred of charge cycles on one of these and it is still working great.Perfect battery for park flyers. You can really work these batteries and they will consistently be only .05 V difference between cells. Although more expensive than the standard blue case Turnigy's, this will be my go-to for park flyers.