TURNIGY, the name synonymous with performance, reliability and innovation is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the Turnigy Graphene!
What does this really mean for you? Well not only do Graphene batteries go harder for longer but they're unlike anything you have seen or used before.
Turnigy Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind. The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies.
The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life.
Turnigy Graphene batteries are the new standard for serious hobbyists who require POWER ON DEMAND.
Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 48g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH-3P
Discharge Plug: JST-SYP-2P
Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 10C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life 600+
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
Very good battery. its nice and lightweight only the power cables are very small in diameter so i wouldn't draw the rated 65 amps for to long.Gewicht 50,07g mit 80mm Kabel inkl. Stecker plus 34mm Balancerkabel inkl. Stecker
Abmessungen 71,5 x 25,8 x 15mmThese batteries are great fun in an XK X251. The punch is tremendous for 2S. Just have to trim the battery tray tabs and add a band holding the battery firmly in. No need to remove battery tray (which acts as protection for the battery and also allows the camera or bubble blower to clip on). I am up to about 50 charges on each of 2 of these and going strong. Let's see how far I get to 600 charges...