The H500 V3 is a well thought out 500mm hexacopter frame built from quality materials. The main frame is glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra durable polyamide nylon.
This version 3 of the H500 features integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs. This eliminates the need for a power distribution board or messy multi-connectors, keeping your electronics layout very tidy. V3 also comes with stronger molded arms, so no more arm breakage at the motor mount on a hard landing.
Assembly is a breeze with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
The added lift capacity of a hex configuration makes this frame ideal for carrying larger payloads such as camera systems and other electronic components. This makes for an exceptional camera rig or simply a very agile and powerful multi-rotor frame.
The H500 also features colored arms (3 white and 3 red) which are great for orientation. It helps to keep you flying in the right direction without the need for different colored props.
We offer a full line of multi-rotor electronics such as multi-rotor control board, ESC & motors. It has never been easier or more affordable to get a hexacopter in the air!
• Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
• Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
• Larger main frame plates for higher carrying capacity
• Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
• Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
• Large mounting tabs on the main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
• Ideal for carrying larger payloads such as camera systems and other electronic components.
• Easy assembly
Weight: 460g (Without electronics)
Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
6 x 22~28mm 800~1200kv (or similar size/kv)
6 x 15~30 Amp ESC (Recommend 30A OPTO)
6 x 8x4~10x4.5 Prop (3CW & 3CCW)
1 x Multi-Rotor Control Board (Recommend KK2.1)
1 x 2200~3000mAh 3s 11.1v LiPoly battery