RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer for use in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and all at a great low cost. The RF Explorer 6G combo set has been designed for indoor and outdoor use, and can be connected to a PC for added functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a 6G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with 2 SMA type connectors, 3 types of antennas including a Nagoya NA773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies, a rubber duck 5.8 GHz and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to efficiently cover some of the frequencies supported.
The combination of these two models offer excellent coverage for the most commonly used communication frequency ranges used in modern communication technologies including WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Audio and Video, LTE, GSM, GPRS, Satellite, CATV, DTV, etc.
• Pocket size, light weight RF Spectrum analyzer covering frequencies 15MHz-2.7GHz / 4.85GHz-6.1GHz
• Spectrum analyzer mode with peak max and hold, normal, overwrite and averaging modes
• Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
• High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
• Windows PC client open source software
• Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies in the 6GHz range, starting at 4850MHz and up to 6100MHz.
• Supplied complete with v1.12. upgraded firmware
• All aluminum housing for added durability
Frequency band: 15MHz-2.7GHz and 4.85GHz-6.1GHz
Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
Screen: LCD 128 x 64 pixels
Average noise level (typical): -105dBm
Frequency Span: Left SMA port (6G) Right SMA port (WSUB3G): 112KHz - 600MHz
Software Supports: Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
Connectors: 2 x standard SMA 50 ohms
Amplitude Resolution: 0.5dBm
Dynamic Range Left SMA port (6G): -105dBm to -15dBm
Dynamic Range Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
Max Power Input: Left SMA port (6G): +25dBm, Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
Average Noise Level: -105dBm
Frequency Stability / Accuracy: Left SMA port (6G): +-0.5ppm
Frequency Stability / Accuracy: Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +-10ppm
Frequency Resolution: 1Khz
Resolution Bandwidth: Left SMA port (6G): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
Resolution Bandwidth: Right SMA port (WSUB3G): Automatic 3Khz to 600Khz
Dimensions: 174 x 116 x 74 cm
Power Source: Battery Powered
Batteries Included: Yes