Who said flying had to be serious. The Glue-N-Go Series EPP shark is a great way to get kids into the hobby or for those big kids at heart.
This Shark is made from tough, painted EPP foam and will provide a big presence (1420mm) in the air.
The easy to follow instructions provide a step by step build process that will have you flying in no time. Just add the electronics of your choice. We suggest using a 2212-1100kv motor, 20A ESC, 8x4 propeller, 9g servos and a 3S 2200~2800mAh battery and your usual radio gear.
It’s time to get the Shark out of the water and jumping into the air.
• Kit version - Assembly and install your choice of electronics
• All hardware accessories included in kit
• Durable EPP material with realistic printing resemblance of a shark
• Slow stable flyer due to large wing area
• Simple to build, full-color instructions included
• Rubber band wing mounting to protect wing damage due to unavoidable bad landing
1 x 3S 2200-2800mAh LiPo battery
1 x 2212-1100kv brushless motor
1 x 8040 (8“ x 4”) propeller
1 x 20A ESC
2 x 9g Servos
1 x 3CH or more Radio TX and RX
Some of the laser cut parts were not cut right through.
The CG in the instructions is incorrect the reading should be from the trailing edge.
Also to get the CG correct even with a 2200 battery you have to add a lot of weight.