YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• HV capability for use with up to 14S (51.8V) Lipoly
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• ESC had separate programming lead built-in so there is no need to unplug from RX
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Anti sparking circuit: reduces connection sparks
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.***
Max Cont Current: 180A
Max Burst Current: 200A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 4-14 cells li-XX or 12-48 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: None (OPTO)
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 107x53x30mm
Weight: 230g (including wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.
more powerful than CC 160 HV, but same weight as the heat sink version
better price, programmable, and light
i am thinking about using this on my electric bikemore powerful than CC 160 HV, but same weight as the heat sink version
better price, programmable, and light
i am thinking about using this on my electric bikeOnly three flights on my YEP 180 so far so I cant testify to it's long term staying power, I will say that the programming card worked flawlessly (there are instructional videos if use is unclear to you google) and that it's worked well so far.
Here's the catch (or not, depending on how you plan to use it) you are probably never going to get 180 amps out of this thing... the over amp protection is kicking in and shutting mine down right around 160 amps. You know, almost as if the software were copied from another manufacturer who wrote it to work with their 160 amp controller lol? It's not that big a problem as this is still plenty of power for my application, but be aware.
35pcnt edge 540
I've used a throttle curve to limit commanded speed and therefore prevent a lot of in flight ESC shut-downs.Ich fliege sowohl 120A wie 180A YEP-Regler. Egal ob Propmodell oder Impeller. Alles 12S, geht super. Der fetteste Impeller ist 120mm. Auch in meinen Seglern mit Nasenantrieb bis 22Kg keine Probleme. Zuvor hatte ich teurere Markenprodukte und leider keine so guten Erfahrungen gemacht. Dann kam ein YEP zum Test, seitdem fliegen mein Sohn und ich nur noch diesen. Insgesamt 12 Stck im Einsatz !Lo uso su una configurazione a 10s con ventola dr mad thrust 90mm con 150amp di assorbimento, dopo tre minuti di funzionamento a massimo assorbimento, il regolatore nemmeno si fa tiepido.....ottimoThis esc is the best, use this in my Goblin 770 with a HK motor. super smooth startup and the ESC is never warm, Use govornor stor with freewheeling on, The motor is a 4200w 520kv HK motoreasy to to program and great 10 gauge wireESC muito bom, varias funes de programao muito preciso! Vale cada centavo!Use in my rush750 with sk3 560kv motor. Running gov store mode. Reasonable performance which is due to the low performance packs I am using. It had been problem free till now. Well worth the value if it continues working.