This is the programming card for the YEP ESCs. This card will allow you to conveniently program your ESC settings at home or at the field. Its compact size allows it to be stored in your field box or pocket with ease.
• Active free-wheeling circuit mode: Freew. off/Freew. on
• Govenor mode: Gov. off/Gov. store/Gov./fast Gov.
• Govenor mode P-gain: 0.7/0.9/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.9
• Govenor mode I-gain: 0.02/0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08/0.09
• Startup speed: Heli slow/Heli middle/Heli fast/Plane slow/Plane middle/Plane fast
• PWM frequency: 8kHz/9kHz/10kHz/12kHz/14kHz/16kHz
• Start-up power: Auto 1~32%/2%/4%/8%/16%/32%
• Motor timing: 0°/6°/12°/18°/24°/30°
• Brake: off/Acro/Acro hard/smooth/middle/hard
• Cut-off type: off/slow down/cut-off/NiMh/LiFe/LiPo
• Cut-off voltage (LiFe mode): 2.2/2.3/2.4/2.5/2.6/2.7
• Cut-off voltage (LiPo mode): 2.9/3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4
• Cells: 4/5/6/7/8/9
• Cells: 10/11/12/13/14/15
• Special functions: Beep short/Rev./Stop/Full speed/F3A brake/Auto timing
This programming card is suitable for YEP and RotorStar ESCs.
- Blade Count:
Absolut unentbehrlich für den Besitzer von YEP Reglern. Einfach in der Bedienung und trotz der Gehäuse losen Bauweise sehr gut gemacht.
zeer gemakkelijk om mee te werken veel beter dan af te stellen met de zender
Using with a RotorStar 180A HV.
Once I found some instructions online it is very simple to use.
Remember to power on the ESC first then plug the programming card into power.
Cccccccccccccccccc rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaa ppppppppppppppppp. Ccccccccccccc rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ppppppppppppppp cccccccccccccccccccc rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppp it's a piece of crap
these folks are great been use a long time
Extremely easy to use I only had to skim through the manual and check out one youtube vid to master this thing. Probably would have taken half the time if I wasn't so over analytical lol. Don't let all the options overwhelm you because chances are you won't be using half of them. I have only used YEP ESC's with my jets but it's safe to say all around they're the best bang for your buck on the market.
Super, fr den winzigen Preis!
Perfect to program my RotorStar 45A controller, much easier and more comfortable than with the RC-setup and all functions are available.
Gewicht 16,80g ohne Kabel
beiliegendes Kabel 32,5cm
Abmessungen 85 x 85 x 5mm
Klappfolie robust, Schrift gut lesbar,
Taster funktionieren gut
Bedienungsanleitung liegt keine bei
Indispensabile,gli yep sono i migliori regolatori in vendita su hobbyking
English Manual download now [44kb] Manual_card download now [65kb] Navod CZ YGE download now [168kb] Manual Deutsch download now [45kb] No File Name download now [52kb] Manual_CZ_v_1_2 download now [228kb] Prog Card Deutsch download now [45kb] prog11 manual download now [44kb] ÐºÐ°Ñ€Ñ‚Ð° Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ð³Ñ€Ð°Ð¼Ð¸Ñ€Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ download now [72kb] Manual RUSSIA download now [72kb] User Manual download now [44kb] YGE Brushless-Regler download now [52kb] YGE Brushless-Regler download now [52kb] YGE ProgCard II - Programmierkarte download now [45kb] YGE ProgCard II - English download now [44kb]