No time to fly during the day? No problem! The HobbyKing® Flybeam night flyer opens a whole new dimension of flying. The key feature of this product is the pre-installed, multi-color LED system with wing tip Strobe lights. Couple this lighting system with a stable airframe molded in ultra-durable EPP foam and you have the makings of the perfect night flyer. Though it may look like just another high wing trainer, the Flybeam is anything but. Stable and forgiving with ultra responsive controls make this the perfect sport aerobatic model for your first foray into the night. Multiple colors of LEDs have been used to provide distinct contrast for easy orientation in the dark.
Assembly of the Flybeam is ultra simple. No complicated soldering of wires for the night system. Just plug the wing LED's into the PCB board, connect the stabilizer to the pre-run wire through the fuselage and your night flying system is completed. Attach the tail, landing gear, wing and propeller and the rest of the assembly is complete. All told, your Flybeam can be ready to fly in just an hour or so of work.
• Ready-To-Fly - Complete final assembly, wait for darkness and fly!
• Ultra tough molded EPP foam airframe
• 131 high intensity LED's pre-installed
• PCB LED quick connection board
• Powerful 4018 Brushless motor and 3-blade propeller
• Rugged, yet stylish aluminum landing gear
• Wing tip strobe lights
• Steerable tail wheel
• 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Turnigy Lipoly w/XT-60 plug and balance charger included
• Stable, yet fully aerobatic platform
• Turnigy 5 Channel mode 2 transmitter and 4 channel receiver included
Flying Weight: 1120g
Motor: 4018 950kv
: 30A w/BEC
Servo: 9g x 4
Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Turnigy LiPoly
Radio System: Turnigy 5 Channel Transmitter/Receiver
4x AA Batteries for Transmitter
*Note* This item comes with a Mode 2 transmitter, throttle on the left
We have a full selection of Flybeam spare parts here.