The HobbyKing™ Sbach 3D EPP has been built exclusively for 3D. It features huge control surfaces and a light wing loading, the perfect recipe for some extreme aerobatics! The airframe is a unique hybrid of a super light weight plywood underlying structure with the skin of the airframe being of thin EPP foam sheet.
In addition to the unique hybrid construction, the HobbyKing™ Sbach 3D EPP also has a great pre-painted high visibility color scheme. This means it looks good and is easy to orient during those extreme aerobatic maneuvers. In keeping with the light weight yet durable theme, the Sbach 3D comes with carbon fiber landing gear and a plastic tail wheel unit. The supplied hardware is excellent and this model offers an easy and quick build due to large amount of pre-fabrication. Wings are plug-in as you would expect to make transportation easy and the large canopy is of course removable for easychanging.
This very attractive HobbyKing™ Sbach offers superb performance on the reccomended set up for both the 3D pilot and the sport flyer, the "30ep" class models are popular as they fly like a large scale plane but are relatively inexpensive to build and are very practical. This Sbach is the perfect all round model for the intermediate to experienced pilot it looks good, flys great, is practical and doesn't cost the earth, you couldn't ask for more!
• Almost Ready To Fly - Complete final assembly, install electronics and motor, fly!
• Ultra light weight light ply structure with thin EPP skin
• 2-piece plug-in wings
• Carbon fiber main landing gear
• Large magnetically secured fuselage hatch
• Oversize control surfaces for awesome 3D performance
• Pre-painted in high visibility color scheme
• Complete hardware package including ball links, spinner, and fiberglass horns
Wing Area: 29dm2
4CH transmitter and receiver
4x12g metal gear servos
3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPoly Battery