Among all ESCs by Hobbywing, the Platinum series are the top of the line, using the best materials and designed for high end users for ultimate performance. This 100A-V3 ESC is the answer to the latest 500~550 class helis, nowadays these helis usually come with extremely powerful servos and motors, they have very high output, that means they are also very demanding on the power supply. This 100A-V3 ESC has the best micro-processor and capacitor available, specially designed to handle powerful equipment.
This 100A-V3 ESC has a 10A BEC with max 8.4V output, that means it can power up the most powerful servos on your heli, and it takes 2S to 6S Lipoly batteries. Also great news for 3D heli pilots, it has a new “Governor Mode”, easier to operate than previous Platinum ESCs.
• High-performance microprocessor with the operating frequency up to 50MHz brings excellent compatibility (with most motors in the market) and high driving efficiency.
• The maximum motor speed can reach 210000 RPM (for 2-poles), 70000 RPM (for 6-poles) and 35000 RPM (for 12-poles).
• Multiple flight modes: Fixed Wing Airplane/ Heli with Governor Off/ Heli with Governor (Elf) / Heli with Governor Store.
• Adjustable throttle range, compatible with various transmitters. It brings smooth, soft & linear speed adjustment and rapid throttle response.
• Microprocessor powered by independent DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, which greatly reduces the risk of losing control.
• Built-in high-efficiency & high-power (switch mode) BEC can make the output voltage switched among 5.2V / 6.0V / 7.4V / 8.4V. (*For the specific output voltage, please refer to the parameter list below.)
• Brand new governor program, easy to operate; and its excellent speed-governing effect can make big rotor blades more stable even under rapid load change.
• ”Restart in auto rotation" can manually interrupt the auto rotation and quickly restart the motor to avoid crashes caused by incorrect operations.
• Independent output port for RPM (that is: motor speed) signals.
• Compatible LCD program box (*optional accessory), its simple and visual interface allows users to set/revise all the ESC parameters easily. (For detailed information, please refer to User Manual of LCD Program Box.)
• Upgradeable firmware, you can upgrade the ESC after connected it to a PC via the USB cable on the program box.
• The independent port, for connecting the program box and setting parameters, can also be the output port of the running status data of the ESC. When coordinating with the data transmission module, it can make the real-time data monitoring and logging possible.
• Multiple protection features including input voltage abnormality protection/ low-voltage cutoff protection/ throttle signal loss protection effectively prolong the service life of the ESC.
Continuous Current: 100A
Burst Current: 150A (10 sec)
BEC Mode: Switch Mode BEC, 6.0V / 7.4V / 8.4V; Cont.: 10A, Burst: 25A, BEC has the cut-through protection (which means the battery voltage won’t get through to the receiver if the BEC is accidentally damaged)
Battery cell: Li-PO: 2~6 cell (5.2V~25.2V)
Input/Output cable: Both 12AWG
Weight: 110g (with Fan)
Dimensions: 70x35x32mm (with Fan)
I run this on a T-motor 3530-4 700KV with a 12x8 prop. This esc handle this setup with ease, no problem at all. At full throttle it draws about 105A.
Really high quality product, super smooth throttle curve and start up.Der Beste Heli-ESC für diesen Preis.Best ESC on the market at the price it is. Rock solid BEC, Highly recommendThe quality of the Hobbywing Platinum ESC`s is beyond discussion, they`re just great! This one does a great job in my 2nd HK-600 GT with 6S 5000 mAh setup and HV servos, RotorStar RS-610 for swashplate and RS-550 for tail. Set the BEC to 6.0 volts and all is nice. The Governor Store is easy to setup and holds the headspeed very precise.Very good ESC up to 500 Class until 600Absolut Preiswerter Regler. Governor funktioniert gut. Vergleichbar mit teueren Reglern "anderer" Hersteller. Bin begeistert und wrde den jederzeit wieder verbauen.Ich habe 3 von den Hobbywing V3 100A ESC verbaut, funktionieren alle klasse!
Der Governor regelt perfekt das BEC hlt seine Spannung von 8,4Volt und liefert gengend Strom auch bei extremen Flugmanvern.The elememt looking out of the housing at the bottom of this esc gets extremely hot even if BEC is more or less unused. Dont think, that this bec is able to handle more than 0.5A if so much. I am angry to use this BEC and will change over to a receiver battery.
But still bad feeling with the unused BEC getting that hot up to near the melting point of solder. So for the first flights, I only will hover because i am angry that the esc quitts work due to extreme overheat of the bec part.Leider vergessen. Als Programmer kann diese Box verwendet werden http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__39872__Turnigy_2_in_1_Professional_Program_Box_for_Brushless_ESC_UK_Warehouse_.html?strSearch=programEin super Regler der in diesen Preisregionen wohl einmalig ist.
Der Regler hat ein bis zur 500er Klasse wirklich ausreichendes BEC welches auch noch ber eine Schutzfunktion verfgt, welche verhindert, das bei Versagen des BEC die volle Akkuspannung an den Empfnger weiter gegeben wird und die Elektronik gegrillt wird.
Der GOV Modus ist wirklich perfekt und vergleichbar mit der teuren roten Regler eines deutschen Herstellers.
einfach genial und nicht billig sondern gnstig....