The Hobbywing Quicrun 60A ESC is a quality controller ideal for 1/10 scale vehicles. With superior water and dust proofing it will stand up to all weather conditions leaving you free to enjoy the action. The Quicrun also has low voltage cut off as well as over-heating and signal loss protection.
• Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races.
• Small size with built-in capacitor module.
• Three running modes: Fwd/Br, Fwd/Rev/Br and Fwd/Rev, fits for various vehicles (Fwd =Forward, Br=Brake, Rev=Reverse).
• Great current endurance capability.
• Built-in BEC output capacity.
• Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
• Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers.
• Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.convenient for outdoor use.
Fwd. Cont. / Peak Current: 60A/360A
Rev. Cont. / Peak Current: 30A/180A
Voltage Range: 2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH
Motor Limit: 2S Lipo or 6 NiMH; 540 or 550 Size Motor: ≥12T or RPM
3S Lipo or 9 NiMH; 540 or 550 Size Motor: ≥18T or RPM< 20000 @7.2V
Resistance: Fwd 0.001Ω, Rev 0.002Ω
BEC Output: 2A/5V (Linear Mode)
PWM Frequency: 1KHz
Size: 36.5mm x 32mm x 18mm
Running Modes: Forward/Reverse/Brake, Forward/Brake, Forward/Reverse
Cars Applicable: 1/10 Touring Car, Buggy, Short Course Truck, Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler and Tank
This is my go to ESC. It does just about everything I could want from a budget/club speed controller. It's easy to set up using small jumper plugs that allow you to choose what battery type is being used and whether you need reverse or braking, or both. It is LiPo compatible and can handle brushed motors down to 12 turns under normal operation. It is also fully waterproof, so is ideal for wet days at the track. All wires and plugs are included. The wires are very short which makes for neat installations, but will require close placement to the motor, or extension leads to be fitted. Double sided tape, cable ties and colourful stickers for your car are also included in the box.What a great ESC easy to set up and half the price of other hobby shopsvoltage cutoff is a bit too low but works well.Nice compact size, works great. Have yet to test waterproof ability but Hobbywing stuff have been top notch with my past experiences.this esc is really good i use it in my tamiya fj cruiser cc01 it works on 2 to 3s lipo and thats what i love about it and it dose not get hot at all im using my tamiya 27t brushed motor and it works really good with it if you want to crawl or get a good speed you have to get 1 of thes