The Illuminati 32 ensures your racing rig is a navigator’s delight by containing a 32-bit flight controller as well as an OSD in the same small package. Now you can get all your flight details straight on your display.
At the heart of the Illuminati 32 is a 32bit ST micro workhorse processor, with untapped memory and CPU power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Illuminati 32 is Cleanflight supported for easy setup and use. Matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration. This setup gives your quad fast response making flying a breeze.
FPV flying gets even better when using the OSD which gives real-time superimposed video and flight data information during flight. The OSD can display multiple flight information specs including power voltage, flight velocity, height, and distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, and GPS satellite number and so on depending on the sensors you have attached.
This flight controller flies just like the best, but now you're saving weight so you can overtake the rest.
• Combined 32-bit Flight Controller and OSD
• 32-bit ARM microprocessor for fast speed and fast response
• Cleanflight supported
• KV OSD giving real-time and accurate flight data superposed on screen
• Gyro, accelerometer and pressure sensor
• Acrobatic, auto-level, heading hold, head-free and altitude hold modes
• Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers
• Additional sensors can be added (GPS/compass etc)
• Hard case
• Upgrade via USB
Mounting: 30.5mm (without case)
Illuminati 32 w/OSD
I spent 3 hrs to figure out the osd configuration.
No info about software, just when i plug in the battery could see the firmware.
If you dont need the osd, at this price is a great.
Keep in mind that you cannot ad a buzzer.
I recommend the Flip32 all in one iven if is doubble the price.