The EzUHF 8 channel diversity receiver is a compact 8CH receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model with the robust interference rejection that diversity antennas provide.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Ideal companion to the EzUHF transmitter. Sensitive receiver, with twin antenna inputs, in a diversity configuration. Fits the most slender of glider fuselages.
Each antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Programmable MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
* Why ‘Bi-directional ready’?: The EzUHF Transmitter is a full transceiver, i.e. it includes both transmitter, and receiver hardware. The 8 Channel receiver is also a transceiver, so both are capable of bi-directional communications. Firmware to take advantage of these capabilities will available in the near future, both are field-upgradable using a std. USB cable.
EzUHF Long-Range R/C Receiver, 8 Channel Compact, Sensitive, Diversity…
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -112dBm Sensitivity
• Bi-directional ready * (contains onboard transmitter)
• Diversity Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered inputs, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
• EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display, and telemetry down-linked parameters:
-RSSI Ant. 1, Ant 2
-SNR for each freq. bin
• Standard SMA antenna connectors, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
Power Requirements: 4.8~6V, 35mA (Rx mode), 95mA (Tx mode)
- Blade Count:
two antennas are better than one. I thought you needed this one for telemetry feed back . BUT you don't . all the ezuf receivers work for telemetry. it is still awesome having two antennas . works great for range and wooded areas. you can use 2.4ghz for video . without the interference problems
Great tool for my 2nd FPV model. I'm very happy of using it. ImmersionRC is making very good stuff.
This is a diversity receiver which works together with EzUHF transmitter. Completed system gives you not only more range compared to 2.4GHz, but also ability to fly low and behind obstacles like trees, bushes e.t.c.
parfait niveau porte et livre avec les antennes en plus
Very good Receiver! Had 7km so far on 200mw (low) with selfbuilt antennas.
Have 2 of them, only downside of this Receiver was the built quality of one of them. The capacitor inside got loose and randomly my quad was violently pulling to the left. After I noticed that it is loose I sent it in to the vendor and he replaced it.
the antennas that come with this unit are bent in the box, not a big issue but would have liked them straight. apart from that works great and the spectrum analyser feature is really handy for trouble shooting noisy electronics.
EzUHF R/C Control System download now [1530kb] Manual download now [1530kb] ESOSD display download now [140kb] EZOSD RSSI display download now [140kb] EZOSD RSSI display download now [140kb]