The Race Band 15 channel 25mW transmitter allows up to 8 pilots to fly simultaneously making it ideal for FPV racing.
The 25mW transmitter includes a built-in super-quiet switching regulator, which powers the transmitter and a connected 5v camera. No need for external step-down power supplies, and no need for filtering, or a second battery. You can run the 25mW transmitter directly from your battery flight pack.
Supplied connectors are standard for all ImmersionRC/FatShark equipment, including cameras, and OSDs and the transmitter is of course compatible with Fatshark FPV Goggles and Quannum equipment
This transmitter is supplied with a standard linear-polarized antenna but can be upgraded with circular-polarized antennas to increase usable range, especially in an urban environment. 5.8GHz RF loves to reflect off surfaces however circular polarization ensures that the reflection is spinning the opposite way and will not create a ‘null’ at the receiver.
Installing a directional patch on the receiver will also dramatically increase usable range. Even a 25mW 5.8GHz Tx can be used several kilometers out when pointing a patch antenna at the model.
• 25mW (14dBm, +/- 1dBm) of clean output power
• SMA Antenna connector, with supplied 5.8GHz linear antenna
• Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
• Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
• All Frequencies within legal bands (ISM + Ham Radio)
• Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios
• Use license-free in Europe
Power Output: 14dBm (25mW)
Audio: Stereo, Subcarriers on 6.0, and 6.5MHz
Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
Power Requirements: 2s-6s LiPo (7v – 25v)
Power Consumption: 2.5W