This is a great “bread board” pin ready accelerometer for your Arduino or other microcontroller projects
• BMA180 three-axis ultra-high performance digital accelerometer, which provides a 14-bit digital output via a 4-wire SPI or 2-wire I 2 C interface
• Full scale measurement range can be set to ± 1g balance, 1.5G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 8G or 16G
• programmable wake-up
• Low-g and high-g detection
• Tap detection
• Slope detection
• Self-test capability
• The sensor also has two operating modes: low noise, low power consumption in a tiny 3x3mm 12-pin LGA package BMA180
• The sensor can be between 1.62 to 3.6V VDD and 1.2 to 3.6V VDDIO supply will typically only consume 650uA standard mode.
Size: 21 x 10 x 2.6mm
Output: SPI or I2C
*Note: This is not an original Arduino brand product.