The KISS 30A continues the "Keep it Super Simple" design philosophy by not requiring constant FW updates or any parameters that require changing. The only variable is a solder jumper for changing motor direction, all other parameters are done automatically by the FW, this includes auto adaptive timing and auto detection of OneShot
The KISS 30A has been designed for multicopters (drones) and 4D airplanes with bulletproof durability in mind. This includes over current and over temperature protection which ensures you will not end up in a ball of fire if you push things too far.
All in all an excellent speed controller that is small and lightweight, has rapid and smooth throttle response, active freewheeling and regenerative braking, perfect for your next quad or 4D airplane.
• Specially designed for multicopters and 4D airplanes
• Overcurrent protection (measures the current and reduces it to a max of 30A)
• Over voltage protection (if voltage exceeds 26V while regenerative braking the braking power is reduced dynamically)
• Over temperature protection (reduces max power if temp exceeds 120°C)
• Expanded adaptive auto timing
• Accurate RPM control (950 step resolution)
• Very fast throttle response
• Linear throttle response
• Active freewheeling
• Regenerative braking
• No external electrolytic capacitor required
• Fast FET switching due to the use of gate drivers
• Small size (21 x 35.5 x 5.2mm)
• Very lightweight (5.4g)
• Second signal for "Fallback" system
• PWM signal amplifier
• Auto detection of OneShot
Input Voltage: 2~6S (7.4~22.2V)
Dimensions: 21 x 35.5 x 5.2mm
Max Current: 30A (continuous, 45A for 10secs)
See under "Files" tab for user manual.