Lumenier are producing a variety of FPV racing drone frames. The QAV210 CHARPU Mini FPV Quadcopter is designed for and named after one of the top FPV pilots in the world.
Using a machined 3mm full 3K carbon fiber billet as their lower deck provides a very strong yet lightweight (91g) frame. It comes complete with a power distribution board for the ESCs and FPV systems. There is also a camera mount for 32mm board cams or other FPV 26mm cameras.
The CHARPU has been designed to have the smallest possible airframe to utilize 5” propellers and 220X sized motors.
The top deck is high enough for all your electrics to be stored out of the way. To keep the weight (5g) down you don’t need to use the aluminum alloy landing gear but if you do want to use them then simply bolt them onto the lower frame arms.
A well designed quad frame that is very easy to build. Put your gear on it and get flying.
• “Unibody” 3mm thick 3K Carbon Fiber main plate
• Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors
• "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
• Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter
• Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
• Easy Lipoly Access
• Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases
• Included landing gear
Weight: 91g (frame only), 96g (with landing gear)
1 x QAV210 CHARPU carbon fiber airframe, board camera mount, 26mm camera mount and hardware
1 x Lumenier 4Power PDB
1 x XT60 Pig-tail and silicone grommet
1 x Landing gear set
1 x 4" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
1 x Lumenier lipoly battery strap
4 x Motors 220X
1 x Battery 1000~1300mah 11.1V (3S LiPoly) or 4S
4 x ESC’s 12~20A
4 x Props (5 inch)
Flight Controller Openpilot CC3D
5-6ch TX RX
FPV gear (optional)