The Daniel Defense MFR(Modular Float Rail) is a CNC Machined Modular Free Float Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel. The MFR has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run “slick” with an unitterupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don’t. The slim profile feature of the MFR keeps the shooter’s support hand close to the bore which aids in firearm manipulation, and the design and construction allow for the attachment of Picatinny Rail Sections at standard 90 degree or offset angles.
• Licensed by Daniel Defense
• Free floating design
• Black anodize
• Free Floating Barrel Design
• Light Weight
• Aluminum Construction
• Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
• Slim Profile
• Comes with 3 Mil-spec Picatinny Rails Sections
• Rail Sections can be removed completely for a slick handguard look or adjusted in different configurations to suit the shooters needs.
Major Color: Flat Dark Earth(FDE)
Built Material : Aluminum
Weight : 335g
Length Overall : 186mm
Height External / Internal : 54mm /47mm
Width External / Internal : 44mm / 41mm
Inside diameter : 40.5mm
Based on Airsoft model : AR15/M16
Handguard type : Free floating
1 x MFR 7.0 Free Float Hand Guard with Mounting Hardware
3 x 3” Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with Mounting Hardware
1 x Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
4 x Set Screws
- This is a replica of Daniel Defense MFR rail. This handgurad is for Airsoft only.
- The color of the handguard may vary.