The Micro Minim is the next step in micro OSD's. It has all the same features as its larger counterpart (except for the DC to DC converter) but in a tiny 15 x 15mm size. The Micro Minim OSD was engineered to bring users a very powerful OSD that will fit on very small models, perfect for the FPV 250 racing quads that are becoming extremely popular.
You can choose firmware that is MAVlink compatible for ArduCopter or MultiWii Serial for MultiWii and Baseflight/Clearflight control boardsand has KV mod suport . You can also connect 2 batteries up to 4S so that you can display main flight battery voltage, the 2nd port will allow your FPV battery voltage to be displayed as well.
• Most of the same features as the original, larger Minim OSD but less than half the size
• FTDI cable compatible pinout
• Standard 6-pin ISP header
• 2 LED indicators
• ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
• Max7456 monochrome on screen display
• Micro size (15 x 15mm)
• Pad for an analog or digital PWM RSSI signal
• Pad for the connection of a current sensor
Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 4.3mm
Weight: 1.2g (no leads)
great improves my fpv fly greatly
could use some extra light weight wiresSuper OSD, habe ich auf allen meinen Racern ausgestattet. Mit Arduione Software flashen und dann gehts mit der einstellsoftware los. Mit diesem OSD kann mann ALLES anzeigen lassen, Sogar den PilotennamenHaven't tested the product, but it doesn't come with any pin headers! Does include the cables as pictured though.